Table of contents
- What kind of information do we collect?
- What Idka will not do?
- How do we use your information?
- What are your rights?
- Freedom of speech and protection of human rights
- Contact information
This document should be read with and understood in the context of Terms & Conditions.
When signing up for and using our service, we will collect the following information about you:
- Information that you provide when creating an Account to become a User. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Information, such as your name and address, that uniquely identifies you as a natural or legal person
- Your mobile telephone number
- Your profile picture and handle name if supplied
- The date of the creation of your User and your subscription plans
- Device information, uniquely identifying the device you use to connect to the Idka Service or the Website, if available
- Payment information for Users that subscribes to the Basic (or similar) or higher subscription plan, such as:
- Information necessary to complete transactions, i.e. payments of the subscription or other due fees, via your credit card
- Subscription and payment history and information necessary to manage your subscription
Idka does not store credit card information as such, but only sufficient information to interact with the payment provider.
Idka may also store anonymous usage information for statistical purposes in order to improve the Service.
At Idka we undertake not to:
- Scan, read or access your information, such as communications, posts, chats, files, pictures, videos with a view to sell, share or in any other way disseminate the information or related meta-information
- Let any other User or party see or share information by association (ie. friends of friends) or let another User change sharing of your content.
- Sell or share information about you, your information or your usage of the Service to any other entity or partner
- Place third party links to any service, let any third party embed links or apps that are not expressly in each instance accepted by the User, or to link or in any other way, establish or maintain a link to another service without express consent of the user
We are committed to privacy, it is our raison d’être and therefore we will not use your information for any purpose other than administrating your account and operating the Service in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We rely solely on subscription fees for income, and we do not need and will not sell or share any information for commercial or partnership reasons. Your data is yours, you decide how to share it, with whom and when.
We will keep information for the following purposes:
- Identify you as a user and owner of your Account
- Manage your use of the Service and the Website, including the possibility of auto login on trusted devices. Device information collected will be used for the purpose of this function
- Manage your subscription and customer relations
- Encrypt, decrypt or similar activates, move the data to other servers or re-arrange the data for operational purposes
- Make it possible for you as a User to identify other Users to connect to and let other Users connect to you
To the extent necessary, we may access and store your information in order to comply with instructions (such as search warrant, subpoena, etc.) received from and ordered by a competent authority, which may come from a legal jurisdiction outside of Sweden. Idka will inform you of such instructions to such an extent as it is permitted under applicable law.
Idka may also use and access information on Users and the uploaded content and communications if we have good reason to believe this is necessary to prevent illegal activity, behavior or fraud or harm; or use of the Account in contravention of the Terms and Conditions as they apply.
We may also retain information from non-operational, discontinued or disabled accounts to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of the Terms & Conditions.
Idka does not accept any third party cookies and is not part of any or feeds information to any advertcing network.
You are entitled to information about the processing of your personal data upon request, in accordance with Swedish privacy legislation. Anyone registered in our systems will have the right to access the information we have registered about them, and the right to ask to correct, delete or supplement information that may be false or misleading. We will respond to such requests within 30 days.
Idka recognizes online threats to human rights. The right to privacy and the freedom of speech are under constant pressure from both private and government actors. Safe and encrypted communication is fundamental to ensuring these rights, and Idka therefore strives to ensure that your data are not subject to misuse.
If you have any comments, questions or grievances please contact Idka on:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Folkungagatan 122, plan 2, 116 30 Stockholm, Sweden
be social, stay private®